I've been in some kind of neat motivational kick the last few days to update my plugins. This time, I've overhauled the registry plugin that Wari uses for the Pyblosxom web-site.
- added ability to submit new entries
- added ability to edit existing entries
- fixed sorting so that you can sort by any input name
- added the ability to do option inputs
- moved declaration of what items were involved to the config.py file (along with other things)
- added documentation to the top
- refactoring of item specification stuff
Anyhow, if you were one of the one or two people that were using it, this is definitely worth updating to. If you need help reconfiguring it or if you have problems, let me know.
It can be downloaded at my pyblosxom page.
(snuck it in just before the end of the year--yay!)