It's been a long time since the last status. PyBlosxom 2.0 had been stagnating for a year and I decided to move it out of the way, put it out of its misery, and start new progress with the PyBlosxom 1.4.3 tag. I scaled back the vision and now I'm working on PyBlosxom 1.5.
I've pulled in some of the changes that were destined for 2.0 and added some new ones:
- lots of code cleanup
- pyblosxom-cmd script that automates a whole bunch of things and gives plugins command-line abilities
- re-working the documentation using Sphinx
- doubling the number of unit tests
- fixing a lot of bugs
In the very near future, I plan to overhaul the website and fix project infrastructure issues.
That's where things are. Hoping to have an April release of PyBlosxom 1.5.