2.5.4 status (roadmap)
- Will fixed an additional bug on Monday that Janet tested and it looks fine.
- Will is going to build builds today. Then we'll test them and probably do a release Thursday morning and update the appcast file on Friday.
2.6 status (roadmap)
- subtitle work is almost done
- menus need to be refactored to finish up subtitle work
- lots of little bugs to work on left--we could use the help if anyone is interested in contributing!
- spent the week working on bugs in Miro Community
- started working on custom templates allowing admins to change the way their site works
- ten or so bugs left on the 0.9 roadmap to do
- going to triage the bugs in order to push out a 0.9 sooner
- working on finding an automated ui tester
- worked on Miro Community testing, too
- did a bunch of fixes
- getting ready to push out a 2.5.4
- plans to work on refactoring the menus next
- implemented subtitle support on linux
- worked on osx bug fixes
- started looking into VLC freeze issues
- 7 bugs/feature-requests created
- 2 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 6 bugs marked FIXED
- 1 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 2 bugs marked INVALID
I wasn't on last week's devcall. Thus, no notes.