Miro 2.6 status (roadmap)
- Ben landed a ton of awesome performance fixes.
- Will worked on fixing unit tests and getting unit tests to pass on Windows.
- Development is progressing nicely.
Miro Community 0.9 status (roadmap)
- Paul is working diligently on it.
- worked on tests Miro Community
- worked on tests for getmiro.com
- started working with Eggplant to writing automation tests for Miro but ran into a problem with text recognition
- went through the regression tests with Miro and only found a few issues
- working on the Windows build box and trying to figure out why it hangs at night like a naughty naughty machine
- spent serious quality time with unit tests; more to do, though
- working on small irritating bugs that are hard to reproduce and some of them seem to work fine (i.e. no bug)
- working on support for connecting subtitle files to videos
- talked with Perian folks and they fixed the bug Luc submitted; we're waiting on the next version of Perian
- was on vacation most of last week
- working on Miro Community 0.9 things
- 11 bugs/feature-requests created
- 2 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 2 bugs marked INVALID
- 2 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 4 bugs marked FIXED
- 2 bugs marked INCOMPLETE