Miro 3.1 status (roadmap)
- we decided for sure that we're dropping support for OSX 10.4
Miro Community 1.0 status (roadmap)
- coming along nicely
- Worked on testing for Miro, Miro Community, and Miro Video Converter.
- Worked on getting the Miro Community test server working with tests so we can run with a cron job.
- Worked on problems with the downloader process not quitting on OSX. Suspicions are currently on libtorrent.
- Worked on problems created by autohiding the download and conversions tabs.
- Worked on libcurl changes for binary kit.
- We're going to ditch OSX 10.4. This means we'll have to upgrade infrastructure to 10.5 (test boxes, build box, ...).
- Worked on conversion feature fixes.
- Worked on Miro Community stuff--mostly styling changes.
- Started working on user profiles.
- Worked on libcurl changes--ready to check it in.
- Fixed a bunch of small bugs.
- Talked with Will about switching to webkit for Linux.
- Tweaked the bugzilla email template.
- Updated development machines to Ubuntu Lucid.
- Worked on problems with Miro web browser on Lucid.
- 18 bugs/feature-requests created
- 1 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 5 bugs marked FIXED
- 2 bugs marked INVALID
- 3 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 1 bugs marked INCOMPLETE