Miro 3.5 status (roadmap)
- renamed from Miro 3.1 to 3.5
- working on rebuilding the Windows build environment
- working on fixing up video conversion issues
- working on fixing libcurl related issues
Miro Community 1.1 status (roadmap)
- working on it
- implementing playlist features
- Launched complete alpha version of the site with full workflow.
- Worked on playlist feature for Miro Community.
- Worked on Twitter and Facebook logins.
- Worked on Miro 3.1 bugs.
- Now hitting bugs that are hard to fix and take a long time.
- Fixed YouTube bug and pushed out 3.0.3.
- Fixed a bunch of Miro 3.1 bugs.
- Landed mostly working Windows build environment changes.
- Spent most of her time on Universal Subtitles.
- Pushed out Miro 3.0.3.
- Hi! I'm back!
Order of business
- We decided to rename Miro 3.1 to 3.5 on account of large changes.
- The following release is being renamed to 3.6 for now.
- Priority is being put on finishing off this release. Any help with this would be huge. There are a series of bugs on the roadmap that need to be fixed. If you want to help out but don't know where to start, see http://getmiro.com/userguide/contributing.html
Bugzilla stats for Miro:
- 10 bugs/feature-requests created
- 3 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 8 bugs marked FIXED
- 2 bugs marked INVALID