Miro 3.5 status (roadmap)
- working on fixing up video conversion issues
- working on cleaning things up
Miro Community 1.1.1 status (roadmap)
- Miro Community 1.1 was released last week
- working on some bug fixes targeted for 1.1.1
- pushed Miro Community 1.1 out to the new servers
- looking at moving the db to another machine
- continued working on bugs for Miro 3.5
- implemented font selection for subtitles on Windows
- implemented the PCF bug triage Firefox addon
- worked on database startup failure problems
- working on Windows installer things
- and other things
Order of business
- We talked a little about what Miro 4 will entail. We're going to try to plan it out in a wiki rather than plan it out in Bugzilla because Bugzilla is difficult to use for iterative design. When tasks become sufficiently defined, we'll move them to Bugzilla and start implementing.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://getmiro.com/userguide/.
- Priority is being put on finishing development work on Miro 3.5. Any help with this would be huge. There are a series of bugs on the roadmap that need to be fixed. If you want to help out but don't know where to start, see http://getmiro.com/userguide/contributing.html
- If you can't contribute work, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects.
Bugzilla stats for Miro:
Lot's of bug churn this week in part because of focus on regression testing and because of the creation (and heavy usage of) the PCF bug triage Firefox addon.
- 20 bugs/feature-requests created
- 3 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 1 bugs marked INVALID
- 3 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 1 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 12 bugs marked FIXED
- 30 bugs marked INCOMPLETE