- we're going to release Miro 188.8.131.52 in the next day or two to fix bug #17539
- we're going to release Miro 4.0.2 on June 6th
- we're going to continue working on some minor issues for a 4.0.3 at some point
- we're also going to start work on Miro 4.1, but that hasn't been planned out, yet
- tested Universal Subtitles
- worked on sikuli automated tests for Miro on Windows
- working on other ways to have more comprehensive testing with Miro on Windows
- fixed some issues with 4.0.1
- managing 4.0.2
- tracking downloads (147K downloads)
- built the ubuntu packages --- had problems with some issues
- working on updating the manual
- fixed a few bugs for 4.0.2
- worked on Miro Community, Miro Guide and Miro stuff
- wrote some unit tests
- worked on some encoding issues
- worked on continuous playback options
- added an option for default list view
Order of business:
- Talked about bug #17593. We're going to do 184.108.40.206 just for Windows with that one fix.
- Going to do a 4.0.2 really soon.
- Bumping a few things to 4.0.3 and then everything else gets bumped to 4.1.
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/ .
Bugzilla stats for Miro for the last week:
- 70 bugs/feature-requests created
- 4 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 1 bugs marked INVALID
- 9 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 5 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 22 bugs marked FIXED
- 4 bugs marked INCOMPLETE