- 4.1 roadmap
- We're now working on Miro 4.1.
- working on re-implementing metadata bits
- working on winsparkle support for Miro on Windows
- working on drag and drop enhancements
- working on auto-fill options for device syncing
- working on getting new zugo installer into Miro on Windows
- working on OSX Lion support
- reworked filename type code
- working on adding and tweaking regression tests
- working on testing the Miro Mobile app
- working on testing Universal Subtitles
- built new linux build box
- working on gstreamer/webkit/gtk overhaul
Order of business:
- talked about 126.96.36.199 which will have OSX Lion support and will fix the French translation; we're hoping to get it out this week.
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/ .
Bugzilla stats for Miro for the last week:
- 35 bugs/feature-requests created
- 3 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 5 bugs marked FIXED
- 1 bugs marked INVALID