- Helped Rob with bugzilla upgrade tests--we're probably upgrading soon.
- Continued working on the Windows overhaul. Webkitgtk looks like a showstopper because it doesn't support Flash/plugins, so I'm going to pass browser upgrade work to Ben. I'm now working on the GStreamer upgrade and keeping gtk at the same version.
- Last day at the end of August, but I'll hang out on IRC.
- Fixed YouTube downloads.
- Implemented push notifications for client side for DAAP.
- Fixed some regressions for push notifications on the server side.
- Worked on item filter branch.
- Got a new computer and is setting it up.
- Continuing to work on hybrid view.
- ... (his skype was broken)
Order of business:
- Will will be handing things off to other people.
- 4.0.3 planning
- YouTube fix, miro mobile fix
- Will will take the release hat, build builds, write an email and get Janet to test tonight for a hopeful release tomorrow
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/ .
Bugzilla stats for Miro for the last week:
- 13 bugs/feature-requests created
- 1 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 13 bugs marked FIXED