Short status this week....
I took Wednesday through Saturday off.
On Monday, I fiddled with my Windows build environment and finally got it working (again) on Tuesday. I was having problems getting fasttypes to compile. I was getting all kinds of errors when going through the boost stuff. After some skulking through Google results regarding boost compilation problems, I decided to try installing Visual Studio 7.1 without installing the service pack. That worked super--though I'm not entirely sure why. I updated the WindowsBuildDocs page with new urls and tried to break up the instructions into something that's more digestible.
I also continued to work on the Firefox patch.