Miro 3.5 status (roadmap)
- focusing on P1 issues and trying to get the release done
Miro Community 1.1.2 status (roadmap)
- focusing on small bugs that should get fixed before the long haul for 1.2.
- reviewed Miro Guide patches
- worked on Miro Community fixes
- talked with Anne and Dean about Miro Community future
- worked on Miro 3.5 regression testing focusing on OSX
- worked on OSX issues
- looking at P3-P5 issues and worked on them
- lost his Internet connection
- worked on bugs anyhow (git ftw)
- peer reviewed and fiddled with conversions code
- worked on the libfaac bug
- fixed the Windows system tray suckage bug
Order of business
- We talked about the Miro 3.5 schedule. We're focusing on P1 bugs only at this point. Nothing should get added to the list without discussion.
- Priority is being put on finishing development work on Miro 3.5. Any help with this would be huge. There are a series of bugs on the roadmap that need to be fixed. If you want to help out but don't know where to start, see http://getmiro.com/userguide/contributing.html. If there are bugs you want fixed that aren't in our queue, consider submitting a patch.
- If you can't contribute work, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://getmiro.com/userguide/.
Bugzilla stats for Miro:
- 11 bugs/feature-requests created
- 7 bugs marked FIXED
- 1 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 1 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 1 bugs marked INVALID
- 12 bugs marked INCOMPLETE