- added #antisubstitute command
- added action priorities
- fixed #read and #write so they're inverses of each other
- changed handling of IAC GA and IAC TELOPT_EOR
- changes to documentation and help system
- fixes to Lyntin so we handle errant mud echo requests better
- added a debugmode (#config debugmod) for making macro writing easier
- cleanup to plugin importing at startup
Read the ChangeLog for gruesome details.
This will be the last release before 4.0 which is scheduled around October 2003. There's some heavy things that are in the plans to be redone between now and then. Read the roadmap for more details and watch this site for news.
Thanks to the folks who helped make this a clean release--their help in the last few weeks discovering and diagnosing bugs has been great!