Miro 3.5 status (roadmap)
- working on fixing up video conversion issues
- working on cleaning things up
Miro Community 1.1 status (roadmap)
- working on it--probably a release today or tomorrow
- Planning to tag Miro Community 1.1 and pushing out the release in the next day or two. Yay!
- Worked on the Miro installer for Windows.
- Worked on bugs for Miro 3.5.
- Talked about how to tackle bug 14203.
- Worked on bugs.
- Tested Miro on Maverick.
Order of business
- We spent some time talking about fundraising. We're trying to get to the point where Miro development is self-funding.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://getmiro.com/userguide/.
- Priority is being put on finishing development work on Miro 3.5. Any help with this would be huge. There are a series of bugs on the roadmap that need to be fixed. If you want to help out but don't know where to start, see http://getmiro.com/userguide/contributing.html
- If you can't contribute work, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects.
Bugzilla stats for Miro:
- 13 bugs/feature-requests created
- 1 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 7 bugs marked FIXED
- 1 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 1 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 1 bugs marked INCOMPLETE