Miro 3.5 status (roadmap)
- focusing on P1 issues and trying to get the release done--almost there
Miro Community 1.1.2 status (roadmap)
- focusing on small bugs that should get fixed before the long haul for 1.2.
- Worked on Universal Subtitles testing.
- There's been a ton of bug fixes for Miro in the last few days that need to be tested and areas that need to be regression tested.
- Worked on 3.5 bugs.
- Worked on 3.5 bugs, but mainly on http downloading and conversions.
- Switching over from Miro Community to Miro.
- We're having a lot of total failure problems with Amazon EC2 and RDS and it's becoming a pain in the ass.
Order of business:
- We say goodbye to Luc. He's done a ton of work on Miro and has been on the team for a long time. Good luck in your future endeavors! We'll miss you!
- Talked about switching to Skype for conference calls because the system we're using now sucks.
- Priority is being put on finishing development work on Miro 3.5. Any help with this would be huge. There are a series of bugs on the roadmap that need to be fixed. If you want to help out but don't know where to start, see http://getmiro.com/userguide/contributing.html. If there are bugs you want fixed that aren't in our queue, consider submitting a patch.
- If you can't contribute work, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://getmiro.com/userguide/.
Bugzilla stats for Miro:
- 20 bugs/feature-requests created
- 3 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 2 bugs marked INVALID
- 2 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 1 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 19 bugs marked FIXED
- 9 bugs marked INCOMPLETE