Miro 4.0 status (roadmap)
- things are stabilizing--if you've been waiting to test nightlies, now's a good time to jump in
- worked on P1 bugs related to devices and ui changes
- worked on feed scraping for the Miro Guide and performance fixes
- worked on small bugs on Miro Community
- worked through P1 bugs related to list view
- worked on P1 bugs and other problems he's found while testing
- synced translations
- fixed 17120
- updated to libtorrent 0.15.6 on OSX and Windows
- fixed a bunch of P1 issues
- spent a lot of time on metadata extraction issues
- fixing the video search widget issues
Order of business:
- We need to do more testing with external hard drives on all three platforms.
- Talked about download notification: We talked about the specific problem we're trying to solve and options for that.
- Things are feeling much more stable. We're going to wait until Janet has some time to catch up and figure out when the codefreeze should happen.
- Talked about making sure Miro works in 800x600 which touches on UI resizing issues.
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/.
Bugzilla stats for Miro for the last week:
- 58 bugs/feature-requests created
- 2 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 5 bugs marked INVALID
- 14 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 1 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 70 bugs marked FIXED
- 8 bugs marked INCOMPLETE