- 4.1 roadmap
- We're now working on Miro 4.1.
- figured out gtk dll issues and continued working on upgrading the Windows dependencies
- worked on auto-fill code; ui is mostly there, but still working on the functionality
- worked on usability issues
- worked on improvements to sharing
- worked on WinSparkle integration
- worked on regression tests; adding new ones; augmenting existing ones
- worked on update testing
- worked on hybrid view mode; pushed the branch to g.p.o.; it's sort of a proof-of-concept right now but looking good
- worked on metadata extraction and storage
Order of business:
- filename type overhaul: We should override FilenameType and PlatformFilenameType so they throw errors when used. That'll make it easier to find issues.
- Jonas is working on getting Miro to use WinSparkle, so we talked about how we use Sparkle on OSX and how we get the appcast file and move the data around to make it happy in Sparkle. We also talked about how to tweak the installer so that Miro passes to winsparkle which kicks off the installer and shuts down Miro. Then the installer shows a progress bar and kicks off the new Miro.
- Miro is developed by a community of people including you! If you can't contribute your time and work to development, testing, and translations, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects like Miro Community and Universal Subtitles. See http://pculture.org/about/ for more details on these projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://manual.getmiro.com/ .
Bugzilla stats for Miro for the last week:
- 19 bugs/feature-requests created
- 2 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 7 bugs marked FIXED
- 1 bugs marked WONTFIX
- 1 bugs marked INCOMPLETE