I live in Somerville, MA, USA and I'd like to organize a Miro hackfest in or near Boston. Possible topics for that hackfest include:
- cleaning up and improving the gtkx11 platform interface, gstreamer/xine use, ...
- working on bitesized bugs and working on unittests
- hacking together an interface for Elisa or MythTV
- testing out the fledgling Mozilla embedded API with the gtkx11 interface
- sorting out packaging issues
- other things?
If you're interested and/or have ideas, find me on IRC, email me, comment below, or send me telepathic messages of hope.