This week was an ok bug-fixing week. I worked on:
- Bug 9644: implemented a preference allowing you to switch between renderers on GTKX11--it's not great, but it's good enough (probably).
- Bug 3067: applied a patch for suspending the screensaver when playing video in fullscreen on GTKX11... then I found a couple of problems with it and backed it out today.
- Fixed a bunch of other bugs related to gstreamer renderer, ff/rew, revver, mefeedia, ...
- Worked on bug 9214 where if you click on the delete link when viewing a video in fullscreen on GTKX11, then you're stuck in fullscreen. I worked on it for a couple of days and ended up giving up today.
- Sent out a proposed tentative release schedule for Miro 1.2 to the develop mailing list.
- Helped with some of the initial GSoC preparation.
Next week I'm going to:
- Bug 9692. Check out Fabien's patches for Ubuntu that get Miro to work with xulrunner 1.9.
- Bug 9691. Look into Miro compiling with gcc 4.3. Uwe said something that suggested that gcc 4.3 on Debian is imminent. So... this needs to be figured out.
- Continue to shepherd Miro 1.2 until it's out the door.
Busy busy busy....