I publish a status report to the input-dev mailing list every couple of weeks or so covering what was accomplished and by whom and also what I'm focusing on over the next couple of week. I sometimes ruminate on some of my concerns. I think one time I told a joke.
Since the last report:
Landed and deployed:
Landed, but not deployed:
c348989 Add bug triaging for new contributors section
5b7dc67 Add Gengo API tests and skip_if infrastructure
98d30fb [[bug 1026131]] Add Gengo human translations bookkeeping
38d8584 [[bug 1026131]] Rework translations system logging code
1d9e67a [[bug 1027293]] Add audit records to response view
Mostly I spent the last couple of weeks working on automated Gengo human translation support. This involved some infrastructure rewriting plus some additional infrastructure so that when we push all this out, we can see what's going on as it is happening.
Additionally, I went through and updated the mentor metadata for mentored bugs, added a bunch of new mentored bugs and worked with two potential contributors on them.
Over the next week (last week in 2014q2):
finish up automated Gengo human translation work
First thing in 2014q3, I'll spend some time "opening up" the development side of the project. This will make it easier/possible to follow and participate in development. I'm still figuring out some of the details and it's likely I'll continue to change how things work over the course of the quarter, but plan to follow advice from the Community Building team and Erik Rose who seems to be doing really super with DXR.