Bunch of bug-fixes for things I didn't catch the first time around.
- fixed num_entries behavior
- fixed RSS 0.9.1, RSS 2.0, and Atom 1.0 feed templates
- fixed $body_escaped variable
- fixed problem with static rendering where it'd render "/index.html" and "//index.html" if you had entries in your root category
- merged ReadMeForPlugins documentation into the manual and added/fixed some more content
It's a good release. Many thanks to Norbert (current Debian packager), Joey, Joerg, and the many people who upgraded to PyBlosxom 1.3 despite the fact we have no regression or unit testing system --they are brave people.
 - This is a bad thing--we should fix this.