Miro 3.5 status (roadmap)
- did a Miro 3.5 rc1
- couple of minor bugs to fix
- planning to do a Miro 3.5 rc2
- need help testing and translating Miro 3.5
- probably a release on or around October 10th
Miro Community 1.1.2 status (roadmap)
- focusing on small bugs that should get fixed before the long haul for 1.2.
- did a whole bunch of stuff on a bunch of different project
- finished new new Miro installer work for Windows--we're trying _really_ hard to get this right and balance the asstasticness with income stream
- fixed some small bugs on Miro Community for Miro Community 1.1.2
- did some demo work with syncing for Miro 4--waiting on the Trac to MediaWiki change
- planning to update his Windows build environment
- regression tested the Miro 3.5 rc1 builds
- wrote some blog entries
- we don't know how many downloads we're getting with release candidates so that we can better figure that out
- testing Universal Subtitles for their upcoming release
- fixed the http auth bug (yay!)
- fixed some other bugs for the Miro 3.5 rc1 builds and some bugs found after the builds
- built a new OSX build environment
- bugfixing for Miro
- did Miro 3.5 rc1 release
- worked on Ubuntu packaging
- worked on miro user manual updates
Order of business:
- used Skype for the call. SO MUCH CLEARER.
- Miro 3.5 release schedule
- going to do a Miro 3.5 rc2 Wednesday or Thursday
- lots and lots of testing and translation work
- do a final release around October 10th
- need to know how many people are downloading nightlies and release candidates. we need to fix the nightlies page so that it's using urls that count downloads and redirect.
- things we can hack on at OVC:
- performance (memory, speed) tuning
- extension system
- Miro 4 features that are well defined and ready to go
- talking to people about Miro user interface usage
- writing widget layer documentation; Miro widget tutorial
- Ben, Nick, Paul, Dean, Will and a bunch of other PCF people will be at Open Video Conference this weekend in NYC. If you're there, please say hi!
- Miro users need your help translating! See Translations for Miro 3.5 -- we need your help! for details.
- Miro users need your help testing! See Miro 3.5 RC1 builds are available for details.
- If you can't contribute your time, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://getmiro.com/userguide/.
Bugzilla stats for Miro:
- 17 bugs/feature-requests created
- 1 bug marked WONTFIX
- 17 bugs marked FIXED
- 1 bug marked WORKSFORME
- 3 bugs marked DUPLICATE