Miro 3.5 status (roadmap)
- did a Miro 3.5 rc2
- fixed some bugs, planning to do an rc3
- need help testing and translating Miro 3.5
- probably a release on or around October 20th
Miro Community 1.1.2 status (roadmap)
- focusing on small bugs that should get fixed before the long haul for 1.2.
- rc2 has been out for a little over a week
- ran regression tests on rc2
- no idea how many downloads we have for rc2, but there are a lot of new litmus testers which is a good sign
- worked on automating universal subtitles testing
- working on 4.0 refactoring work
- worked on bug 14609
- wasn't around last week
- worked on triaging and fixing rc2 bugs
- we need an rc3--too many big changes
- worked on syncing stuff on Windows--problems with gio bits not implemented
- worked on making sure Miro works with Python 2.7--it does
- working on audio metadata research for Miro 4.0
Order of business:
- there were no devcall notes last week because I wasn't on the call
- Kaz has joined the PCF Miro team! Welcome Kaz!
- WikiMedia is starting to use the Universal Subtitles stuff:
- we need to do a Miro 3.5 rc3
- Miro users need your help translating! See Translations for Miro 3.5 -- we need your help! for details.
- Miro users need your help testing! See Miro 3.5 RC1 builds are available for details.
- If you can't contribute your time, please consider contributing funding by donating. Your money goes directly to ongoing development of Miro and related projects.
- Did you know there's a Miro User Manual? If you haven't looked at it yet, it's worth taking a look at. You can find it at http://getmiro.com/userguide/.
Bugzilla stats for Miro:
- 27 bugs/feature-requests created
- 4 bugs marked DUPLICATE
- 3 bugs marked FIXED
- 1 bugs marked WORKSFORME
- 1 bugs marked INVALID