I moved bluesock.org from Network Solutions to Gandi.net a couple of months ago. The next step was to move the DNS records from Peer1/ServerBeach to Gandi.net. I did that today.
I screwed up one of the records in the process and my brother let me know he was having some issues. I think it's all straightened out now, though, and that the current set of records are correct. However, if you're having problems with bluesock.org related domains, let me know.
The next step is to migrate the server from Peer1/ServerBeach where I pay $99 a month to Asheesh's VPS in Minnesota where I'll pay a lot less and I'll be able to do IRC stuff which is forbidden on Peer1/ServerBeach. Soon! Very soon!