Progress went well this week. We've been working on the missing functionality, fixing bugs, removing dead code, cleaning up existing code, and generally progressing on Miro 2.0 development.
Last week, I wrote up the list of must-have features before Miro is ready for testing. We finished the following items:
open_file needs to be implemented in the OSX Application class for "show" and other things to work.
hook up volume control to playback renderer
Make playback take over the whole window on GTK
show/hide details - needs to be fixed on OSX
download tab: pause all, resume all
download tab: Top bar display, download / upload rate
And fixed a bunch of bugs. Ben did some optimization work on OSX, too. Some of those are new items added to the list in the last week. Some of them are smaller chunks of existing items.
We have the following list of things to do still:
within channel search and save
ff / rw / seeking
download tab: External Downloads section in main view
show/hide details - Needs seeders and leechers info for torrents
overlay playback controls on OSX (including fullscreen button)
You can follow the progress on the timeline.