I mothered the 0.9.9.9 release on Wednesday, which went really smoothly, and then the 0.9.9.9.1 release on Thursday, which sucked and took two days to sort out. I had problems doing svn checkouts on the Windows build box (took in excess of 1.5 hours for a single checkout) and then problems with the windows-xul setup.py script which had bugs when the version number contains more than four pieces. I had some help from Nassar working that out, but it sucked up most of my time and I didn't really get much else accomplished.
Over the weekend, I helped out a few users who were having problems with 0.9.9.9 on Gutsy.
On Monday, I worked on Mediabar and continued building a new Windows XP vm.
Today I worked on legal stuff, bug triage (making sure I've got all the things I need to get done for 1.0 done) and Windows XP vm stuff.
Overall it was a week short on getting things accomplished and long on random problems and wasted time. Frustrating.
I plan on working on Mediabar and Firefox 3.0 patch work in the foreseeable future. I'll probably be avoiding IRC for a while.