It's been a good-ish week.
Nathan finished up his changes for bug 9077, they were merged into the trunk and 1.0 branches, and Janet did some testing and came up with bugs 9334 and 9335. I fixed 9334 but I think I'm going to skip 9335--it involves changing the padding for those items in the item view and I'm not wildly excited about doing that and I think the issue is cosmetic. We only implemented CC metadata at the item scope--not the feed scope, yet.
I worked my way through some bonehead issues I had caused, finished up
the patch for bug
submitted it. I'm a little apprehensive about submitting a patch to
Firefox, but ... I'll suck it up. The important thing is that this patch
populates the enclosures array for each FeedEntry item. That was a
pre-requisite for bug
working on that one now. As a side note, the folks on
the Mozilla IRC channel have been really helpful.
On Friday, I went to lunch with Dean, Chris Blizzard and John Resig--that was really neat. A little hard to quell the star-struck feelings--hopefully I didn't make a total ass of myself.
I sent an email to Justin at Mozilla in response to his blog entry. I pointed him to the code for the timeline script and the script for migrating data from Trac to Bugzilla.
Looking forward to a Miro 1.1 release with all its libtorrent and CreativeCommons metadata goodness....