I submitted a new patch for bug
303645 on the
12th. On the 13th, I started having problems seeing the feed preview
page. I talked with the folks on
#develop, but wasn't able to get it
working. No clue what the problem is. I did a fresh checkout on a
different machine and that works fine, so I continued working on the
second machine and produced a better version of the 303645 patch. I'm
gone next week and between that and the time I'm going to have to put
into the 1.1 release, I don't think I will get a patch together for the
rest of the changes for bug
Firefox takes me about an hour to compile from scratch. While trying to figure out what my feed preview page problem was, I spent some time using the reports feature in Bugzilla and doing bug triage on old bugs. I also wrote a script to remove comment spam from the comments we migrated from our old Trac bug-tracker. There's still a lot of comment spam in there. Ick.
I merged the libtorrent changes from trunk to the 1.0 branch and tested out the GTKX11 platform. I went through Ubuntu Gutsy, Gutsy-64, Feisty and Dapper, made sure Miro in the 1.0 branch compiled and updated the requirements as listed in GTKX11BuildDocs.
I tried to test the 1.0 branch of Miro in Windows, but I'm hitting the LIBEAY32.dll problem in bug 9327 and the fix suggested in the comments isn't working for me. So... my Windows build environment isn't working again and I don't know whether the 1.0 branch is stable or not after the merges I did.
That about covers me for this last week.
In the next few days, I plan to help out with the 1.1 release, make sure I have the Ubuntu platforms covered and continue working on the Firefox patch.
I'm gone from December 23rd through December 31st. After December 22nd, I won't be online again until January 1st.