This week I fixed some bugs, worked on some bugs that I didn't get anywhere with, and finally tagged and released Miro 1.2 rc0.
I also did some work with getting Miro on Gutsy to compile against xulrunner 1.9 in the backports repository. I was basing the work on the set of packages the Ubuntu people maintain. There are some changes in there I don't understand the relevance of and their changelog isn't very helpful. I pinged Fabien, but haven't heard anything back from him.
As a side note, and I can't imagine I'm alone in this feeling, Windows bugs really suck and take gobs and gobs of time to work through.